Though we all want and indeed expect the perfect vacation experience, unfortunate complications arise during many vacations to vacationers from around the world. Though there may be nothing that you can do to avoid certain complaints, there is one thing you can do no matter what the complaint, learn to stay calm and make the best of the situation. No matter what happens, you are in charge of your feelings. During life in general or on your vacation, you are in control of you. Remember this and become a more informed travel so that you can avoid a ruined vacation. Take a look at the list of 10 top common or annoying complaints in travel today.
- The Language Barrier – Spend a little time researching some basic words for better communication, consider also choosing an app to help you with translations.
- Long Lines At The Airport – Safety is important. Expect delays, arrive early and try traveling during less busy times to avoid lines.
- Unexpected Fees – Instead of finding out later that your interent or towel by the pool cost money, ask before you use them and avoid unexpected fees.
- Illness – Eat healthy, take your vitamins, get plenty of rest and prepare yourself. Never travel if you are already sick.
- Bad Weather – Plan alternate plans in case of incelment weather. Consider traveling during times of the year when good weather is expected.
- Stolen money – Pay attention and carry your wallet in a safe place. Consider a money belt instead of putting your wallet in your back pocket. Dress less like a tourist as well.
- Screaming Children On The Plane – Wear headphones during your flight. If the children are yours, bring extra items to keep them amused and plenty of snacks as well.
- Forgotten Items – Start packing early and make a check list.
- The Cost of Luggage – Pack less and bring only carry ons.
- Lines At Destinations – Travel in the shoulder of off seasons or try leaving earlier or later in the day.
Tradewinds Vacations invites you to review tips and topics on travel with us. From complaints and scams to destination reviews, learn more and explore more with Tradewinds Vacations as your partner in travel.